1. FZ Inventory System Developing
- Provide the consultations for Developing the inventory Management systems ( IMS) module in the Financial ERP application for Trading, Manufacturing business and managing the consumable goods/ services businesses to be compatible with customs audit requirements.
- Designing the inventory reconciliation format that matches with Customs authorities (Mirsal) System for doing the periodical customs reconciliation and implementing the internal self control system.
- Developing the inbound and outbound movements customs process to comply with customs regulations and managing the link between inbound declarations and outbound declarations to do the on time clearance for the FZ suspended goods declaration.
2- Customs Compliance Internal Audit
“To do the corrective action on the proper time to avoid any Customs violations that can be discovered by customs audit department related to Customs Authority.”
- S A M A has a professional staff for doing specialized Internal Customs Audit services for all types of business (manufacturing, trading, and services) in both of Free Zone and Main Land for assuring the compliance of federal and local custom law and regulations.
- Doing the periodical customs inbounds and outbounds movements reconciliation and provide the proper recommendation to do the professional customs treatments to avoid any violation that can done by customs authority.
- Provide the professional customs action recommendation about the consumable goods ( all type of wastage manufacturing and packing, operational consumable, and admin consumable material).
3- Customs Case Management
- Re-managing the inventory reconciliation that are done by Customs Audit department – Dubai Customs- or other customs authorities.
- Re-engineer the support evidences to avoid the risks of the audit findings.
Conduct meetings with customs audit department and other related department in Cus. Authorities.
- Represent to the client in the grievance committee for Appeal process – if needed- .
- Follow the customs process to get the NOC and final clearance letter and close the case with the customs audit department.
To discover and present the strong Justifications documents that caused the huge discrepancies between the Customs and the client Records That we can use for minimizing the risk of current Audit Finding (duty+ fines) and reach to the fair value of the total estimated demand notice.
4- Customs Compliance Consultation
1- Free Zone process :
1-1 : customs transaction transit in, transit out
1-2 : internal and external transfer between FZ
1-3 : warehousing and logistic relation ship
1-4 : import to local
1-5 : inspection
1-6 : Customs warehouse _ inbounded – .
2- Main land process:
2-1: Import, Export, Import or re Export
2-2 : Valuation consultation.
2-3 : Tariff consultation